|Real name||Richard John "Dick" Grayson|
Nightwing (future self)
Snotty (by Mad Mod)
Bird Brain (by Gizmo)
Robbie-poo (by Kitten)
Spike (by Val-Yor)
Kid (by Red X)
Chuckles (also by Red X)
Robby Wobbie (by Mother Mae-Eye)
|Nano Item|| Batarang|
|Voiced by||Jesse McCartney|
|“||There is good and there is evil, but the line between can be almost impossible to find. Does one good deed make him a hero? Am I to blame for all of it because of a single mistake? In the end, all I really know is that the answers don't come easy. It's supposed to be simple, but it's not.||”|
–Robin at the end of "X"
Robin was born as Richard "Dick" Grayson to John and Mary Grayson. As a child, he and his parents were a family of circus acrobats known as The Flying Graysons. While he was preparing for a performance one day, he overheard two gangsters who worked for a crime boss named Tony Zucco attempt to extort protection money from the circus owner. The owner refused, and the two gangsters sabotaged the trapeze wiring with acid. During their next performance on the trapeze, his parents were swinging from ropes when they suddenly broke, causing his parents to fall to their deaths.
Before he could go to the police, Batman appeared, and warned him that the two gangsters worked for Tony Zucco, a very powerful crime boss, and that revealing his knowledge could lead to his death. He was adopted by Bruce Wayne after his parents were killed by Zucco, and became Robin. Together, Batman (Bruce) and he disrupted Zucco’s extortion rackets and gambling rackets and then successfully baited the riled Zucco into visiting a construction sight, where they captured him. Through the years of working with the Dark Knight, he was greatly trained mentally and physically in ways no other child was.
Robin appears at Titans Tower with a new mission called "Titans Together" which involves him and the hero working together to deliver new communicators to the various Titans after the original ones were destroyed by Fuse's minions.
- Robin was instructed by Batman to not reveal his identity to the Young Justice team, so while in civilian attire, he would constantly wear sunglasses to help conceal his identity. Batman later allowed him to reveal his identity to the team.
- Robin did however reveal his identity to Kid Flash months prior to the formation of Young Justice, though Batman was unaware of this.
- Dick's birthday is on April 1st.
- Along with the Titans and Young Justice, Robin is also good friends with other young Heroes such as Spider-Man, Human Torch, and Team RWBY, as well as a few members of the X-Men.
- Dick's favorite breakfast is buckwheat pancakes.