|Voiced by||Andy Merrill|
Brak (along with his fellow catlike alien, Sisto) was originally a supervillain, a space pirate with a sinister Oriental accent and an arsenal of deadly rays. However, as a result of an infestation of Piranamites, he lost all memory of his previous life and woke up (as he himself described it) "dumber'n a bag of nails." Now a simpleton with a childlike personality and a typically "dumb," loud voice, Brak shares co-hosting duties for Cartoon Network's Cartoon Planet with fellow former Space Ghost supervillain, Zorak.
In FusionFall, Brak is located in City Peninsula near the Monkey Skyway Agents on the Wattzap Dock. If players address him, he will say, "It's not a mask!" "This is the pizza song, La la la, this is the pizza song!" or "Monkeys!"
Brak has a Level 10 mission called "Monkey Love," in which the hero must find the monkeys among the various museum items and bring them all back to Brak. Then, the hero must defeat Fusion Brak (who can make Eruptions) in the mission "Fright at the Museum." Once the hero defeats him, the hero receives the Brak Nano, a Cosmix-type Nano which has the following powers:
- Pizza Song - Damage
- Monkey Love - Leech
- It's Not A Mask! - Snare
- Brak was originally a supervillain on Space Ghost, though for marketing reasons he is now characterized as a child-like simpleton.
- Brak (along with Zorak and other original Space Ghost villains) was a member of the Council of Doom in a six-part episode that featured a crossover of Space Ghost and five other Hanna-Barbera cartoons: The Herculoids, Shazzan, The Mighty Mightor, Dino Boy in the Lost Valley, and Moby Dick.
- Brak was voiced by Keye Luke (the voice of Hanna-Barbera's The Amazing Chan and the villainous Zen Tuo on Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?) in his original version, and by Andy Merrill in his modern persona.
- He has appeared on Space Ghost, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, The Brak Show, and Cartoon Planet.
- He was briefly seen on Sealab 2021, though this was a rather crude drawing of him.